Medical Gas Distribution System is a central supply system to supply a medical gas (O2, N2O, N2), medical air, and medical vacuum to each ward of hospital safely and conveniently through a central supply piping from medical gas supply sources.
ADVANTAGES OF CENTRALISED MEDICAL GAS DELIVERY SYSTEM
• No distressing sign of oxygen cylinder at bed side.
• Elimination of noise produced by their movement.
• Protection of sterile areas from contamination caused by use and movement of cylinder.
• Uninterrupted and clean gas supply at each work station.
• Safe And Relief System • Effective use of space. Additionally it is economically advantageous and hygienic