Choosing an oxygen generator， First of all,we have to set a uniform standard, so that it is relatively fair for each brand. This standard is based on the oxygen concentration standard of the oxygen generator oxygen output 93% ± 3% as a fixed reference value. Under the premise of this standard, the maximum oxygen output of the oxygen generator is 1L, 3L, 5L, and 8L/10L as reference standards to define the adaptation population and performance of the oxygen generator.
1. 1L oxygen generator, the maximum oxygen output is 1L under the premise that the oxygen concentration reaches the standard. The price of such oxygen generators is relatively low. It is suitable for students who need oxygen in general, mental workers and pregnant women to perform oxygen therapy for about 30 minutes to alleviate temporary fatigue and energetic.
2. 3L oxygen generator can meet the standard of medical oxygen, the maximum oxygen output is 3L, of course, it can cover the flow adjustment of 1L, 2L, 2.5L 3L, only less, not more. This type of oxygen generator is suitable for home oxygen therapy for elderly people who have oxygen or some chronic diseases (hypertension, hyperglycemia, hyperlipidemia, coronary heart disease, obesity, etc.). The main purpose is to improve blood oxygen saturation, and there is more oxygen in the blood. When the standard is reached, some other diseases can be prevented.
3. 5L oxygen generator, when the oxygen concentration reaches the standard, the maximum oxygen output can reach 5L. Similarly, 5L is the largest, and the oxygen output of the oxygen generator can be adjusted downward. The appropriate patient is a patient with cardiopulmonary disease,
There are 3 benefits:
1) In the asthma phase and acute onset (waiting for the time of 120 arrival), it can be used as a temporary first aid:
2) You can add a tee, which can be used for 2 people to simultaneously absorb oxygen. Each tube and mask are used to avoid cross-infection of respiratory diseases. 3) Simultaneous use with non-invasive ventilator at home, used as dual-level oxygen therapy. For acute exacerbation of COPD disease, if the serious patient's carbon dioxide retention improves normally and blood oxygen does not go up, it must be equipped with a minimum of 5L oxygen generator. Can be normal.
4. 8L 10L oxygen generator, mainly used as a special patient with high oxygen flow and long-term oxygen inhalation. In general, such patients can not get rid of oxygen for a long time, avoiding the need for oxygen cylinders to be filled with oxygen every few days, which brings a lot of convenience to the patient's family.
LONGFIAN medical grade oxygen generators are available in 1L, 3L, 5L, 8L, 10L and other models to meet the oxygen needs of different patients. Welcome to send your inquiry!