Do you know how to control the oxygen therapy time is more appropriate?
Please kindly take below information for reference.
1. COPD (Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease,chronic bronchitis, bronchial asthma, emphysema, pulmonary heart disease, etc.) daily oxygen therapy time is preferably more than 15 hours, the specific time is not limited;
2. Cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases (hypertension, hyperlipidemia, arteriosclerosis, coronary heart disease, arrhythmia, cerebral thrombosis, brain atrophy, etc.). Patients with cervical spondylosis are recommended to take oxygen every morning, three times in the afternoon, and oxygen every time. Minutes or so;
3. Diabetes is recommended to take oxygen 2-4 times a day, each hour or so, arranged in the morning, morning, afternoon, evening;
4. Insomnia patients should take oxygen for 30-60 minutes before going to sleep;
5. Sub-health state, beauty every time you take oxygen for about 30 minutes, 1-2 times a day.