It is generally believed that only patients need oxygen, but this is actually a misunderstanding. With the increasing pollution of the social environment, the pace of life of modern people is accelerating, and the consumption of brain and physical strength is increasing. Normal breathing cannot meet the human body’s need for oxygen, especially mental workers, students, and drivers. Because the brain is in a state of high tension for a long time, it is extremely It is easy to cause brain hypoxia, dizziness, chest tightness, fatigue, lethargy, unresponsiveness, lack of concentration and other symptoms. In severe cases, it will affect normal study, work and life. Although oxygen inhalation health care has been popular abroad for a long time, it is still new in our country. Its advantages are not known to ordinary people, and naturally it is not used by ordinary people. Let me introduce to you the role of the oxygen concentrator.
The role of oxygen concentrator
1. Reducing the phenomenon of mental overdraft: It is indeed very hard for students to study, especially for college entrance examinations, heavy homework, long-term study, lack of necessary rest and entertainment, and nervousness about exams, many students suffer from "exam syndrome" ", manifested as mental fatigue, memory loss, slow response, inattention, high error rate, reduced learning efficiency and other phenomena. In severe cases, it can also cause insomnia, irritability, extreme tension and fainting, and even brain generators. For qualitative injuries, for students who are reviewing for the exam, they can breathe in a few minutes of oxygen when they are dizzy, and they will feel lucid, quick thinking, and refreshed.
2. Relieve work pressure: White-collar workers are under a tense work rhythm and are prone to symptoms such as fatigue, dizziness, slow response, irritability, poor breathing, and loss of appetite, which medical experts call "office syndrome." Oxygen inhalation for 20 minutes a day can relieve nervous tension, irritability and other sub-health conditions, and maintain vigorous energy. In addition, air pollution is serious, and when the office is in blocky air, poor circulation, or poor air, regular oxygen inhalation can clean the respiratory tract and replace harmful gases in the lungs to ensure good health.
3. Oxygen for family health care: It is used for the auxiliary treatment of bronchial asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, angina pectoris, breathing and heart failure and other diseases in the family. Oxygen inhalation can significantly detect oxygen saturation, relieve patients' pain, and save Expensive medical expenses. Regular oxygen inhalation in middle-aged and elderly people can prevent cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases.
1. Beauty: Adequate oxygen can increase the biological activity of superoxide dismutase SOD, inhibit the damage of harmful free radicals to the skin tissue, especially the deposition of pigment, increase skin nutrition, make the skin ruddy and shiny, and fundamentally care for the skin. Therefore, oxygen inhalation has become a popular way of beauty and beauty in the world today.
2. Health care for pregnant women: Regular oxygen inhalation during pregnancy can increase the oxygen content of the arterial blood of the pregnant woman, which is beneficial to improve the physical function of the pregnant woman and the growth and development of the fetus. The babies born by pregnant women who take oxygen have higher intelligence and physical stamina than those who do not take oxygen, which can be said to be congenital superior.
3. Weight loss: Obesity is the accumulation of fat in the body due to excess nutrients in the body and insufficient exercise. Sufficient oxygen can burn the fat in the body and turn it into water and carbon dioxide to be excreted from the body. Therefore, oxygen inhalation has a significant effect on weight loss.
4. Exercise oxygen supplement for physical exercise: timely supplement of oxygen after strenuous exercise can quickly improve shortness of breath and chest tightness, eliminate fatigue, and restore physical strength.
1. People with high oxygen consumption:
Brainworkers who overuse their brains, including scholars, boss managers, and students taking exams; urbanites with flustered lifestyles; drivers who drive long distances.
2. People who lack oxygen absorption:
includes patients with respiratory tract (nasal allergy, asthma, chronic bronchitis), cardiovascular (hypertension, coronary heart disease), cerebrovascular (stroke), hematological diseases (anemia, etc.), and elderly people (diabetes, etc.).
Urban people who lack oxygen in work and living environment: large confined places, hotels, hotels, offices.
4. Oxygen health care for the elderly: Effectively reduce and reduce the incidence of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases. The cell wall enters the alveoli, and then our entire breathing process is completed.
The above is an introduction to the role of the oxygen concentrator. It is not only the sick people who need to inhale oxygen, everyone can no longer misunderstand the oxygen concentrator!