1. Regularly inspect the humidification tank of the small household oxygen generator and clean the dirt inside the humidification tank. This is conducive to the cleaning of oxygen, especially friends who directly breathe oxygen, but also to ensure the cleaning of the humidified water tank.
2. Regularly check the operating system of the small household oxygen generator compressor to see if there is any leak. If there is a leak, it should be repaired in time, otherwise the pressure of the oxygen outlet will not reach the required level, thus affecting the oxygen production and oxygen absorption effect.
3. Check the air drying system of the small household oxygen generator. Check the dryer and the water separator to remove impurities. The method is to use a mouth to blow into the oxygen outlet to increase the internal pressure. Then open the oxygen outlet valve for venting. Repeat the operation a few times to remove the impurities inside.
4. Check the interface of the oxygen absorber and oxygen outlet of the small household oxygen generator for aging leakage. If there is a leak, it will reduce the oxygen outlet pressure and affect the oxygen absorption effect. It is best to replace the oxygen pipe regularly.
5. Check the atomizer of the small household oxygen generator to ensure sufficient moisture inside, otherwise the oxygen produced will be too dry, and people who inhale dry air for a long time or are sensitive to the respiratory tract will have a bad influence. It is best to periodically replace the water in the nebulizer to ensure it is clean and adequate.