High purity O2 machine for glass blowing 1. PSA oxygen producing method makes this oxygen concentrator safe and economical. It can work anywhere oxygen and electricity are available. 2. Concentration of the oxygen produced by our oxygen generation plant can be higher than 90%. The flow rate is...
High purity O2 machine for glass blowing
1. PSA oxygen producing method makes this oxygen concentrator safe and economical. It can work anywhere oxygen and electricity are available.
2. Concentration of the oxygen produced by our oxygen generation plant can be higher than 90%. The flow rate is adjustable in the range of 0-20L/min.
3. Large LCD display on our oxygen producing machine can indicate the operating pressure, internal working temperature, present operating time, accumulated working time and the preset time.
4. Designed with timing function, our oxygen concentrator will stop running automatically when it reaches to the preset time.
5. Oxygen concentration status indicator allows the users to monitor oxygen concentration in real time.
6. Our JAY-20-4.0 oxygen gas generator is configured with temperature alarm, high/low pressure alarm, power failure alarm to guarantee safe machine operation.
Switch times, operating pressure, present working time, accumulated working time
Low purity alarm ,High&low pressure alarm, Power failure alarm
Oxygen Outlet Pressure (0.14-0.4Mpa)
1. The oxygen concentrator is often utilized in small sized hospitals or clinics for oxygen supply, by connecting with the central oxygen supply equipment.
2. Our oxygen generators with outlet pressure of 0.4Mpa (4 bar/60PSI) can be used for oxygen supply for 5-7 patients at the same time; while 0.14Mpa (1.4 bar/20PSI) machines are great for 1-3 patients and are often connected with long tubes of 50 meters.
3. The machine is also typically connected with the anesthesia machine or ventilator in operating theaters or ICU wards.
4. It can also be used for oxygen supply in gas welding and glass cutting industries.
5. The oxygen concentrator has also found applications in fish farming and veterinary industries.