High pressure oxygen concentrator with ventilator machine J AY-20-4.0(0.14-0.4Mpa) Different from ordinary pressure oxygen machines, high pressure oxygen concentrators refer to the oxygen concentrating machines whose outlet pressures are in the range of 0.14-0.4Mpa. Oxygen Outlet Pressure...
20-60PSI high pressure oxygen concentrator JAY-20-4.0
Different from ordinary pressure oxygen machines, high pressure oxygen concentrators refer to the oxygen concentrating machines whose outlet pressures are in the range of 20-60PSI.
PSA Oxygen Concentrator Technology
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is a technology used to separate some gas species from a mixture of gases under pressure according to the species' molecular characteristics and affinity for an adsorbent material. It operates at near-ambient temperatures and differs significantly from cryogenic distillation techniques of gas separation. Specific adsorptive materials (e.g., zeolites, activated carbon, molecular sieves, etc.) are used as a trap, preferentially adsorbing the target gas species at high pressure. The process then swings to low pressure to desorb the adsorbed material.
LONGFIAN High pressure oxygen concentrator JAY-20-4.0 Applications:
1. The oxygen concentrator is often utilized in small sized hospitals or clinics for oxygen supply, by connecting with the central oxygen supply equipment.
2. Our oxygen generators with outlet pressure of 0.4Mpa (4 bar/60PSI) can be used for oxygen supply for 5-7 patients at the same time; while 0.14Mpa (1.4 bar/20PSI) machines are great for 1-3 patients and are often connected with long tubes of 50 meters.
3. The machine is also typically connected with the anesthesia machine or ventilator in operating theaters or ICU wards.
4. It can also be used for oxygen supply in gas welding and glass cutting industries.
5. The oxygen concentrator has also found applications in fish farming and veterinary industries.
Switch times, operating pressure, present working time, accumulated working time
Low purity alarm ,High&low pressure alarm, Power failure alarm