30LPM large flow oxygen equpment LONGFIAN can provide the 10-60LPM large flow oxygen concentrator for medical use, industrial use, veterinary use, oxygen supply for ozone generator, diffuse type oxygen supply use in high altitude area or activity center etc. Technical Parameter Main Features 1....
1. Absolutely dry ,clean and oil free
2. Small and light weight ,easy and safe to operate
3. Simple,reliable and easy maintenance
4. High flexibility,it is movable,can support oxygen for different quantity beds according to demands.
5. Energy saving,low power consumption
6. Cost -Effective
Pressure swing adsorption (PSA) is a technology used to separate some gas species from a mixture of gases under pressure according to the species' molecular characteristics and affinity for an adsorbent material. It operates at near-ambient temperatures and differs significantly from cryogenic distillation techniques of gas separation. Specific adsorptive materials (e.g., zeolites, activated carbon, molecular sieves, etc.) are used as a trap, preferentially adsorbing the target gas species at high pressure. The process then swings to low pressure to desorb the adsorbed material.