High pressure oxygen concentrator with ventilator machine J AY-20-4.0(0.14-0.4Mpa) Different from ordinary pressure oxygen machines, high pressure oxygen concentrators refer to the oxygen concentrating machines whose outlet pressures are in the range of 0.14-0.4Mpa. Oxygen Outlet Pressure...
Oxygen Concentrator with 4bar outlet pressure JAY-20-4.0
high flow 20LPM oxygen concentrator, we have two types for your selection. Both of them can be for hopital use, industrial use and Fish farming or veterinary use.
20LPM oxygen concentrator with ordinary output pressure 0.04-0.07MPA Model: JAY-20; Usually for small hospital use, to connect with head bed to supply oxygen directly;
20LPM oxygen concentrator with high output pressure 0.14-0.4MPA Model: JAY-20-4.0; It can connect with ventilator or anaesthesia machine for hospital use.
Switch times, operating pressure, present working time, accumulated working time
Low purity alarm ,High&low pressure alarm, Power failure alarm
LONGFIAN High pressure oxygen concentrator JAY-20-4.0 Applications:
The oxygen concentrator is often utilized in small sized hospitals or
clinics for oxygen supply, by connecting with the central oxygen supply
2. Our oxygen generators with outlet pressure of 0.4Mpa (4 bar/60PSI) can be used for oxygen supply for 5-7 patients at the same time; while 0.14Mpa (1.4 bar/20PSI) machines are great for 1-3 patients and are often connected with long tubes of 50 meters.
3. The machine is also typically connected with the anesthesia machine or ventilator in operating theaters or ICU wards.
4. It can also be used for oxygen supply in gas welding and glass cutting industries.
5. The oxygen concentrator has also found applications in fish farming and veterinary industries.
6. It can be also as the oxygen source for ozone generator
If you're interested in the oxygen concentrator with 4bar outlet pressure, please feel free to buy the quality equipment made in China from our factory. As one of the world's leading suppliers in this field, we also offer the wholesale service and the price list consultation.